Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Day

They don't have my favorite font on here but they do have my second favorite, I guess that will have to do. Unless I decide to make a ruckus or cancel all of this painstaking set up to start my own blog only to delete it seconds later for lack of my favorite font.

Do fonts really say that much about a person? My deep personal answer: only about what you like letters to look like.

So hey there, I'm Gabby. I'm 18 years old (turning 19 in a freaking month baby, SO stoked!) I live in Vancouver because I go to school up here, and I work at one of the three starbucks that are walking distance from my apartment. I live with my boyfriend, and we share a place with my brother and his fiance.

I only know one person who will actually read this, so maybe this is like a personal letter to her. Or else maybe you guys will think I'm interesting. (LOLZ.) and then I could become some kind of "blog celebrity" like all those youtube and myspace celebs.

It's 11 AM and I have to work at 1. I stayed home from school today because I had to work late last night and I was too tired this morning to get out of bed, plus I had to bus which is lame. Normally my boyfriend drives me.

So boring first post FTW. I think this is going to be mostly a place where I tell my boring stories (that I think are exciting) and no one else wants to hear. Go me!

1 comment:

Joanna Eberhart said...

Boring stories are exciting to me!